Sunset

Sunset

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Sign in, Unsuccessful???

There is so much going on isn't there?  I don't know about anyone else but it has felt like a pressure cooker lately that could literally explode at times.  So much is happening now!

I know so many people that are suffering and hurting. 

Tonight when I was checking my messages I saw the statement, "sign in unsuccessful."

Ever have times like that?  When it feels like you are being ignored and not being answered?  I am  thanking God that His messages are never unanswered or unopened.

It doesn't matter what mood you are in, whether you want to say one word or a dozen of them.  Jesus loves hearing from us!  You mean even when I'm venting and complaining that He still cares???  Yes, He does!

Even though I have No Idea what is going on in my life right now it is comforting to know that there is someone who will Always listen. 

The mail that I send to Him is Never marked "return to sender." 

There is so much power and comfort in listening.  Letting someone else vent helps the person feel validated and valued.  Isn't that what we all want?

Sometimes silence can be comforting, especially when you're not sitting alone.  When it's silent you can hear the birds outside, feel the wind blowing by your house, hear the water move in a fish tank. 

I wonder, does God give us times of silence too? 

Does a child feel it when their parent checks on them when they are sleeping?  Does a great teacher stand over the student all the time or does he/she give the pupil some distance and see if they can figure it out themselves? 

There is a big difference in being told something all the time and getting a chance to learn how to do it.  Is it possible that Jesus does that with us?

I'm beginning to think so! 

Sometimes when I talk to God I babble about anything.  I love that what I say to Him doesn't have to be perfect.  He doesn't ask me to be quiet or talk about something else.  He is the best listener that anyone can have!

Maybe the word break-through exists for a reason?  Maybe it means something has to break to get through something?  Food for thought...

Thank you Jesus for always being there to listen!  I love you!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment