Sunset

Sunset

Thursday, July 7, 2016

New Beginnings

Today is the start of a new day. There will never be another yesterday, and today is almost in the past.

This year I have been given a fresh start with someone from the past, who I truly thought was someone that I would not hear from again.

I am learning that God's timetable is very different from our own. He has given us a certain number of years to be here, and He can name every single person that you and I will meet. He remembers the number of times that you will see the person, fight with them, and reunite once again.

Hmm. In a way, while I am writing this it reminds me of how many times the Israelites upset God.

Think of someone that you knew and you don't speak with he/she anymore. Is it forever? Even years may be a long time, but they are not forever.

Everyone makes a difference! In the scientific world if a certain kind of atom is not attached to the other atoms of a formula it cannot be completed. If one ingredient is left out of a recipe; changes the whole thing.

When you are saying goodbye to another how do you know that you won't see him/her again? You don't.

Don't be surprised if God's design for your friendships and inner circle becomes completely different from your own.

Time can change anything, but more than that is forgiveness. It Will change Everything!

Last month I had an emergency surgery, and it has caused me to do a Lot of thinking. If you ever get a chance again with a project, lost love, dream job, best vacation, chance to be on stage, publish a book...We don't know how many chances we get.

I don't know about anyone else. I am not satisfied with some facets of my life. It is time for change. When a program on tv is more exciting than some parts of my life...No More

I am ready for those doors to open in my life, are you?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is some good soul-talk here. Your atom and recipe illustrations are interesting to think about in terms of relationships. I'm thankful God has given us the gift of relationships, even though we often struggle at times. What a sweet blessing to be reunited with an old friend. Blessings today. I'm going to share your post on my FB page. It goes right along with my current focus on letting go of toxic thinking.

    ReplyDelete